Policy and Submissions
All submissions to Dibur are subject to a peer review process.
Articles for submission must be previously unpublished and in English. Articles should be no longer than 15 to 20 pages.
Articles accepted for publication will be copyrighted by Dibur.
Please submit articles electronically to diburliteraryjournal@
Dibur is made possible by a grant from:
- The Israel Institute
- The Stanford Initiative for Religious and Ethnic Understanding and Coexistence, supported by the President's Fund, the Center for Comparative Studies in Race and Ethnicity, Religious Studies
- The Taube Center for Jewish Studies
- Jewish Community Federation's Newhouse Fund
- The School of Humanities and Sciences, Stanford University
- Stuart R. Epstein, California