Policy and Submissions
All submissions to Dibur are subject to a peer review process.
Articles for submission must be previously unpublished and in English. Articles should be no longer than 15 to 20 pages.
Articles accepted for publication will be copyrighted by Dibur.
Please submit articles electronically to diburlitj@
Dibur is made possible by grants from:
- Stuart R. Epstein, California
- The Taube Center for Jewish Studies
- Center for Comparative Studies in Race and Ethnicity, Religious Studies
- Jewish Community Federation's Newhouse Fund
- The School of Humanities and Sciences, Stanford University